Moving to Los Angeles

5 Replies

Hello all, I am moving to Los Angeles in a few weeks, and I am in need of a rental near or around Culver City. Please let me know if anyone has an available studio or 1 bedroom for under 1,500. I am also an aspiring investor with experience in construction management. If anyone is looking to hire a motivated employee to manage properties or rehabs, please consider me. Thanks!

Hi Jeremy, I had to reply because I am escaping California. What brings you out here? Are you moving from somewhere $1,500 a month buys a nice house? Homes are overpriced and unaffordable for many, and supply & demand wins. Gas is $4 for premium today, what is it where you are and where are you currently? Good luck!

Medium silverwood stacked logoChristopher Winkler, Silverwood Capital, LLC | 1‑949‑791‑7904 | http://silverwoodllc.com

Christopher Winkler I am moving from New York City, where 1,500 gets me a 200 sf studio. My girlfriend is accepting a job in culver city, and it's been our goal to get out to the west coast for some time now. I was just hoping that any of the BP community could help a fellow out.

@Jeremy Coyle

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

Medium mysolo 401k logoMark Nolan, My Solo 401k Financial | [email protected] | 800‑489‑7571 | https://www.mysolo401k.net/

@Jeremy Coyle Trying posting this in the 'market place, I see you are a pro member so you can post on that.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you