4 Replies

What did you need a lawyer for? I use Paul Haske for all my real estate transactions! he is out of Elgin and has made my closing process so much simpler! 

I am still looking for a collections attorney located in Cook County, IL.  I have several judgements I would  like to collect on.  I don't have the time to pursue myself a wage garnishment not the expertise.