Renting to VA vets program

1 Reply

@ Aaron Vaughn, would be a start.

I think the program is called HUD-VASH.

calling: @Gail Kaitschuck, @Bradley Bogdan(they may know more about this)

Also if my memory serves me right, the local Chicago Section8/HCV partnered with the HUD-VASH to help them reach local landlords. I think they where searching for 1 bedroom/studio in the thousands...