• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Rental in Round Rock, Tx

Shannon Bae
Pro Member
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Dec 29 2015, 15:59

Hi Everyone!

We are looking at a property in Round Rock, Tx and am trying to get a really accurate monthly rental number. It's a 3b/2 full bath, new interior and exterior paint, large master bedroom w two closets, large breakfast bar in the kitchen, fully jetted massage walk in bath, on the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac, in a pretty good school district. rentometer has it's median at $1219 and zillow has it at more like $1450, which makes a difference in the numbers. I'm just wondering if anyone has rental property there willing to weigh in on how much I could expect to rent a property like this out for. Also, if anyone has any general comments or insights about the area in general would be much appreciated! Zillow has it listed as a pretty hot market but the home was built in 2002 so it makes me wonder if it's a new pop up neighborhood? The fact that it's in a good school district seems to be a positive in terms of being able to keep it rented..again, would love to hear from anybody who has experience in that area. 

Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...