Votes
Jenny Cunningham
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
To all the female investors!!!

Jenny Cunningham
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Feb 26 2016, 09:44

To all the amazing women investors on BP! My name is Jenny Cunningham from FL, I started investing in real estate about 2 years ago with my partner (male) and have mainly focused on doing flips while recently looking to get into the rental market as well. As I'm sure you all know being a female in the investing world has its challenges of which I have faced with many with people not showing me the same respect as my partner receives. I did some quick searches but can't find any groups directed to women investors and I want to see if anyone is interested in a female group chat where we can bounce ideas, questions or anything to do with the investing world and help each other out! I think it would be very beneficial for the less experienced investors to get a chance to talk to the experienced investors and hear some of the challenges they have been able to overcome as a female investor. Hoping this can help everyone from the beginner to some of the most experienced. If you're interested please comment here or send me a quick message. I'd love to hear from everyone!!

Loading replies...