Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Erin Malone
  • Annapolis, MD
Votes |
No interest in property - am i impatient?

Erin Malone
  • Annapolis, MD
Posted Jan 6 2017, 17:36

Hi - 

I put my condo th up for rent in mid Dec.  It seems to be in the middle of the range for listings in the Annapolis area at $1899.  It has all new appliances, 2 large MBR, a good location near shopping and 1 min to highway and new paint.  It even has a jacuzzi tub and fireplace in one of the bedrooms.  I first listed in only on Craigslist and got no interest.  I am hoping it was the holidays.  I listed it on Zillow and Cozy per recommendations just a few days ago.  It was the second most viewed out of 18 on Zillow with about 50 views but I have only had one person ask to see it when they come in town in two weeks.  

Is it the time of the year?  Am I being impatient?  Is it just that something at a higher price point takes longer to rent?  My mortgage is in the $1100 range so I could come down.  I got married last year and we needed someplace bigger.  I thought this would be an easy rental but I am starting to get nervous.

Any suggestions you can give me would be great.  I might just need to relax and hearing that I am over anxious is fine too.  

Thank you,

Erin

Loading replies...