Votes
Alex Short
  • Imperial, MO
Votes |
How can I find some good tenant rules

Alex Short
  • Imperial, MO
Posted May 18 2017, 16:14

I am about to rent to my first renter. I have a attached the rules I plan to use. I took them from the previous owner. 

1. What are the issues I am missing.

2. Where can I find rules and leases. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vfiV2Igi3z7ROT...

House rules for 4830 Hamburg Ave

1. Rent is due the 1st sunday of the month. Someone from “Lake time investing” will be by to pick up money. Make check payable to Lake time investing or pay cash.
  2. You have a 5 day grace period. After that there will be a $50 late fee charged.
  3. If rent is late more than 20 days a $1 a day late fee will be enforced, along with the $50.
  4. In order to have your deposit refunded when you move the house must be in the same condition that it was rented to you. Pictures will be taken of house prior to move in. Missouri State Law requires you to give 30 days advance written notice if leaving.
  5. Problems with the house need to be communicated to Lake time investing ASAP. We are not responsible for repair bills authorized by the tenant.
  6. Televisions, radios, and record players are to be operated in normal hours and at a tolerable volume level. After 10:00PM they must be turned low.
  7. At no time is any material, such as metal, foil, colored sheets or cardboard to cover any window.
  8. Loss or damage to your furnishings or personal belongings is not the responsibility of Lake time investing. It is the responsibility of each resident to obtain their own insurance coverage.
  9. No one shall change the color of the walls unless permission is obtained from Lake time investing.
  10. No additional locks may be placed on any door without prior consent of the Lake time investing. We must be able to obtain entry to your apartment for emergencies. There is a $20.00 lock out fee.
  11. The Health Dept. requires that all trash be wrapped before being placed in trash containers.
  12. The resident is responsible for any broken windows in the house. You must pay for the new window before it can be replaced.
  13. No one shall occupy the house that has not signed the rules. Automatic termination of the lease will occur if someone is found occupying the house that has not signed the rules.
  14. The owner reserves the right to alter, amend, revoke or add to these rules and regulations at any time.

Lessee Date

Manager Date Lessee Date 

Loading replies...