Votes
Gustavo Lopez
  • Hephzibah, GA
Votes |
Tenant Offer: Paint Job

Gustavo Lopez
  • Hephzibah, GA
Posted Jun 30 2017, 06:12
First off, I would like to say that I enjoy joining this site, reading all these fascinating point of views is awesome in my book. This is my first post since I have been a little shy to make the first step but here it goes. My property manager contacted me in regards to my tenant wanting to paint the inside of the house, shutters and patio as well as pressure wash the house instead of paying one months rent. Rent comes out to $1600 and mortgage payment is $1092 with property management fee being $150. I am cash flowing $358. The house is about 2200 sq. Ft. and last time I pressure washed it was about $100. The house hasn't been painted since I bought it in 2013. My concerns are how often should I have the house painted, especially since I have a tenant locked in til November 2018 and should I sacrifice the one months rent? I asked for more info such as if I am responsible for the property management fee for that month and a description of the paint? Any advice would be great and I appreciate y'all reading my post. -Gus

Loading replies...