Property Manager recommendaions South Jersey

5 Replies

Good afternoon all! I am in the market for a property manager in the Burlington county, NJ area and looking for recommendations. I am currently in the rehab stage of a BRRRR single family and hunting for another possible BRRRR single or multi-family property. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Why not self-manage? I do, and I live very close to you. I have a few units in Burlington County. Not really too hard to manage and you save yourself quite a bit of money.

@Scott Weaner If investing was my full time job I would probably give it a shot. I work about 60 hours a week and don't know if I'll have time for showings, interviews, etc.... Not to mention I don't have a maintenance team to address issues and don't think I want to field calls in the middle of the night for a clogged toilet. I'm a firm believer in delegating what you don't want to do in order to spend your time doing what you are good at and enjoy.

Hey @Jason DiClemente

Good job finding a BRRR. As for Property Management in South Jersey try Realty Solutions or NJ Managed. Another option would be to check out the SJREIA network group to meet some other investors that have used different companies.

Let me know any other questions you may have,

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here