Erentpayment service non- payment

2 Replies

Is there anyone out there having trouble receiving money from erentpayment... if so what are you doing to expedite payment?

ERENTPAYMENT BLOG UPDATE ..... here is an example letter:

Dear [BANK REPRESENTATIVE NAME], My name is [Tenant NAME], and I used eRentPayment to pay [LANDLORD NAME] in the amount of [LAST PAYMENT AMOUNT] on October [DATE OF PAYMENT], 2017. I have learned that my last payment was not completed due to a problem with eRentPayment’s third-party processor. I am writing to file a dispute for this charge for reason: R10 as an “Incomplete Transaction.” I am informed that NACHA has confirmed that R10 is the appropriate reason code in such circumstances and that the ODFI has agreed to accept the R10s for the dispute in question. Please refer to Ballot 4-12 for additional information on an Incomplete Transaction (http://www.neach.org/uploads/resources/doc/nacha_ballot_4_2012.pdf) or as the description for R10 is: “Customer Advises Unauthorized, Improper, Ineligible, or part of an Incomplete Transaction.” I request that my charge be cancelled, and the funds be returned in full to my account. Please confirm. Thank you, [TENANT NAME] -----------------------------------------------END BLOG POST ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MY FYI ... NACHA is the organization that manages the development, administration, and governance of the ACH Network, the backbone for the electronic movement of money and data in the United States and is funded by the financial institutions it governs. (source wikipedia) and you can probably update this letter to mention the NACHA rep overseeing this mess ... Jeanette Fox, Senior director for Risk Investigations and Research at NACHA // [email protected] BIGGER POCKETS WONT LET ME POST EMAIL // direct line for banks to call 703561 BIGGER POCKETS WONT LET ME POST #. CONTACT INFO IN FACEBOOK GROUP TITLED "ERENTPAYMENT DISCUSSION GROUP"

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here