Atlanta-area Property Management suggestions

6 Replies

Had to leave our current management company of 2-years. Our investment rental property is located in Lawrenceville/Lilburn/Duluth Georgia area. Does anyone have suggestions to professional managers you would recommend? Thank you.

Jeremy Vought
Military Investor

2nd that vote for Excalibur.  He was not an Infantryman....but did the next best thing and put them into the fight! 

Take a look at My Rent Source property management. They are based in Newan but cover the entire 16/17 county metro Atlanta area. Very professional and easy to work with. I've been through a few property management firms over the years and they are by far the best that I have worked with. Having a good property management company in place can definitly make your landlording experience significantly better. Good luck in your search.

Hello Jeremy,

Atlanta is a market with so many choices of management company.  Some find that the largest is not always the best, so before you take any of our advice write down what you really want in a manager.  The obvious, price, may not be the decision-making driver.  There are reasons you left your previous manager, so make sure you capture all of that and build some of your interview process around it. 

Has anyone heard of Prager and / or Build US Back in Atlanta? Any thoughts on their management services?

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.