Rental Rates in Jacksonville 32277

6 Replies

Hello all! Does anyone know what the rental rates are for 1/1 apartments in the zip code 32277 in Jacksonville? Off of Justina Court. Is this area safe? Easy to rent? How unsafe if it is not safe? Thank you for your help!!

@Gabriel P. , the rents are going for around $625. There is a pocket of high crime in the area, well at lease high crime reported maybe because of the University and drunk kids.  Other than that Arlington Heights is a good area. 

I appreciate your response! Do you happen to know of any property managers in the area??

@Gabriel P. I'd recommend Traditions Realty, they help me find tenants, can assist in values around Jacksonville and they can also help with Property Management. I would recommend Sacha (Sasha) there at Traditions, located on Riverside Ave. 

Originally posted by @Robert Rayford :

@Gabriel P. , the rents are going for around $625. There is a pocket of high crime in the area, well at lease high crime reported maybe because of the University and drunk kids.  Other than that Arlington Heights is a good area. 

JU is not that type of university, IME. I think it has much more to do with the massive Number of Sec 8 apartments in the area. Public housing has created lots of problems for that area over the years. Do some research on violent crimes near Justina Rd. Doubt those shootings have much to do with college kids...

@Gabriel P. Even the most affluent areas of Jacksonville have crime, the entire city is not immune to it. I would not let that scare you out of investing in 32211. Here are the most recent real estate statistics for the NE FL MLS, you can view the 32211 area in the Arlington/Ft Caroline page.  Its a great area if you can find a deal. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.