First Duplex-Management Software

5 Replies

We are in the process of purchasing our first Duplex.  The seller has their tenants pay by check and there is no automation today.  I would think that NO one wants to do that hassle in the mail anymore.  So I am looking for a great website or build my own until I came across Cozy.co.

Has anyone used Cozy.co for their complete property management needs?  Can you give me what your experience has been and the goods & bads?  Is there a better way than Cozy.co?  

Thanks,

-Marty

I have been using Cozy last 2 months  and no complaints yet!

I did sign up for Express pay for extra fee to receive rent in 3 business day. CS by email only no phone. 

I don’t know what to do, if they disappear with rent $$$

@Sai T.    Thanks!  What do you mean CS by e-mail only no phone?  What is CS?   Also, do you know what they chrge per month for the service?  It's not clear from their website.

-Marty

Customer Service(CS) fee $3 for Express 

Cozy girl myself.  I was using eRentpayments and love them,  but after the

disastrous event a few months back I wouldn't recommend them. They used a 3rd party company to process rent payments and the company when bankrupt and many landlords lost thousands of dollars. Fortunately for me, I was able to get my money back.  My tenant complain to their bank and it was returned to them.

@kimberly H.  Thank you!   Can you tell me what they charge per month?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here