Rental Property Investing Seminars

3 Replies

I'm looking for information on rental property investing seminars. I would like to attend one in the 2-4 day range. I live in Maine but I would travel. Thanks!

@Joshua Goston Hello and welcome, there is a meetup called Southern Maine Monthly Meetup on April 19th around 6 pm the address is 540 Forest Ave, Portland, ME. I hope that you can attend it. You can start your own meetup and invite the Mainers to it :) If you are willing to travel I think there are several meetups in Boston or MA as a whole! you can find all these meetups if you go to Network and then press events! 

Welcome to BP Joshua Goston ! I’m sure you can find seminars on anything - flipping, long term holds, short sales, wholesaling... you name it. Do you know what area you’re interested in getting into?

There are a lot of people on here who have attended seminars, but I would guess most have not. A lot that have attended will tell you not to bother. While you’ll certainly gain some knowledge, most are not worth the cost.

Set aside 3 or 4 days and spend hours listening to the BP podcasts, interacting on the forums, and reading real estate books.

@Joshua Goston I would agree with what has been said already. There are some really good meet ups you can attend and some great experienced investors that would be more than happy to meet with you and discuss. I would try learning from the successful people around you first, before spending any money on a seminar put on by somebody that doesn't know this market. 

Harrison Smith, Real Estate Agent in ME (#SA920283)
(207) 956-0872

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.