Property Managers in St Louis, MO

4 Replies

Hello! New listener to Bigger Pockets and new to real estate in general. 

I have decided to start investing in St Louis as a long-distance buy and hold investor. I am about to close on my first duplex in Dutchtown, St Louis MO. This is my first building so I am using all my time to make sure that i have everything planned and ready. 

Most importantly, i am looking for a Property Management company that is reputable, honest and has experience working with long distance investors. I have called around a lot to no avail. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

I am also always looking for any newbie suggestions! I have been crafting an excel document to manage my cash flow and such. Are there any app/softwares that are cheap and easy to use? 

Thanks for your time!!

I’m curious. Are you having issues finding a property manager that will take on your property or finding one that you like and trust?

@Eli Molloy it was actually a combination of both. My biggest issue was getting companies to pick up their phone for me to even inquire! And once I got them on the phone, some would not consider my property because of its location i assume. There was also the issues of finding a company that will have my best interest in mind when making decisions for me, as i am a long distance investor. After having called so many different companies I have definitely whittled it down to some great options. Thank you for all your support on here everyone! Now onto finding a reasonable renter insurance quote! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.