• Rental Property Investor
  • monroe, GA
Votes |
Should I renew the lease on his duplex for 1 tenant

Koob Moua
  • Rental Property Investor
  • monroe, GA
Posted Jun 12 2018, 10:10
Hey BP family, Wanted to reach out and ask for your opinion. Just got this property under contract and will close on July 2nd. 2 tenants renting each side and 1 tenant renewed there lease with previous land lord. Speaking to my agent she is telling me that the other tenant was not offered to renew there lease with the other land lord. As we were walking through the property with the agent she is insisting on renewing her lease with me as the new owner. But looking at all her monthly payments she has been late for like the last 6 months of residing there. I don’t know if the property management was charging her late fees or not. But walking through her side of the house seems like the property is kept pretty clean. What will you guys do in this situation not renew her lease and have her move out. Or try leasing to her month to month and test her out and enforce late charges on her if she is late? What do you guys think? Or renew her lease with a new contract and set rules in the contract. Opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Loading replies...