Peoria Illinois rental discussion

10 Replies

I am hoping to hear from people that have been renting properties in Peoria Illinois.

I live in Aurora Illinois and plan to be rather hands off (not blind) on rehab and property management so I would love the name of quality contractors /property managers if anyone has someone trustworthy and reliable that they recommend.

I plan to buy a 2-4 unit building by the end of the year possibly 2 buildings by then. I like the idea of multifamily over single family but I will go whichever way the money works out better. I am looking to target these areas because properties are cheaper and I feel like I should be able to make a few properties work for me. I know the area is not the greatest area and that is why everything is cheaper but I figure... the people in these town need to live somewhere!

Plus I thought it would be interesting for people investing in the same towns to have a conversation about their experiences.

Can't wait for the open dialog.

Thank you in advance,

James

Look for Paul Arena he is running a group up there. PM me for contact info

@James J Strnad I'm an investor here in Peoria and have rentals, reach out if you have any questions. I also run the landlord association here.

I am an investor in the Peoria area.  If you have any questions that I can answer feel free to reach out.  Thank you!

We are wholesalers looking to connect with cash investors, etc; in the Peoria area....we have expanded our wholesaling business to this area. Let's connect.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here