Temporary tenant search

4 Replies

I'm looking for any sites to post my rental on.

I have a large remodeled home in Milwaukee WI and I will not have a tenant until March 1st 2020. I am looking for sites to find temp tenants corporate or medical etc. I can furnish but would prefer not to go the air bnb route.

Hi Daniel, I'd otherwise recommend the Craigslist/Facebook route if it is shorter-term; how short term are you thinking? Just a few days at a time, or a few weeks? A month at a time? Depending upon the units availability you may still fair better by going to a resource that lets you list your unit and publishes to all of the major sites. Just an FYI, I know that Zillow has started to charge a fee to list in certain areas. I've seen a lot of folks talking about going the VRBO route for vacation rentals; but again, all depends on how long you're trying to get the place rented out for (if you're thinking a month or possibly longer then it could make more sense to go the landlord software route where you can easily manage your listing in one spot; if you're going with the shorter term rentals (a few days to a week or two) then using one of the vacation rental sites is probably your best bet outside of a simple Zelle or Venmo payment. @Daniel Balderas

Promotion
NestEgg
Smarter rental management
Outperform your peers by 71%
NestEgg landlords save $6,960/yr in fees & 20 hrs/mo*. Self-manage for free or go hands-off for $29.
Start now, get $500
Originally posted by @Daniel Balderas:

I'm looking for any sites to post my rental on.

I have a large remodeled home in Milwaukee WI and I will not have a tenant until March 1st 2020. I am looking for sites to find temp tenants corporate or medical etc. I can furnish but would prefer not to go the air bnb route.

Why are you waiting 5 months to place a permanent tenant? You should just place a permanent tenant now.