General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Diane Sib
Votes |
Vash advertising in Virginia

Diane Sib
Posted Sep 13 2019, 14:57

I am a vash tenant looking to relocate to Virginia, I find it harder to find landlords in some areas, What is the best site to find rentals, or where do landlords in Virginia post rentals, in my area its go section 8 but wondering where do you advertise in Va? As a disabled veteran, never had an eviction, relocating to be closer to family in another state. But with many section 8 dont have credit as low income on SSI, I went through the port process and have voucher in hand. Have a reference letter from current landlord, intend to leave properly to get security back. He was a veteran also and rented to me because of this. I feel first thing out of check each month is your place to live. So while I have 2Br voucher cant find where the landlords are advertising SFH, not apartments. Why bigger pockets? I was a realtor and member for years. Suddenly became disabled, vash was a safety net. Not every vash vet is a drug abusing crazy, broken back still getting treatment but disability is permanent. There are pro and cons of section 8 but where are all the rentals homes in Danville area advertising?

Loading replies...