• Rental Property Investor
  • Yonkers, NY
Votes |
I now own a 6 family unit with rent stabilizer

Essa Ejelat
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Yonkers, NY
Posted Jul 27 2020, 07:12

So i now own a 6family unit in Yonker New York. Unfortunately I’m not getting anything higher than 1300 for a 4 bedroom from place that is literally 5 minuites from NYC. I have one guy on rent control paying 700. And 2 paying 1000 and the rest is paying 1300. Does anyone have any advice on how to increase my rent legally. The building is paying itself, so fortunately I’m not losing money. But at the same time I definitely want to get more income on my rent. I do have great tenants. But i needa make more money on it. Ive gotten offered a little over a million for my building.i thought about selling it. But the value of my building went 600,000 to 1000000 in a matter of 3 years which is keeping me from selling. And i feel like its only getting higher. Im at the top of nodine hill area if anyone is familiar with it. Its a historical area. Its been a bad area for years. But now its calmed down allot and there doing allot the reconstruct west Yonkers. I need some advise on my next move guys. It would be much appreciated

Loading replies...