Thank you Brian Gibbons

4 Replies

I want to thank Brian Gibbons taking the time to walk me through the different options I have with a prospective seller.

Not only did I gain a better understanding of executing a sub 2 and LO, Brian armed me with the concept of JV with the seller. The house is in a hot market 60 miles north of NYC with a lot of "granny houses." Deal structure would look like this:

1. Buy on a Seller Financed Mortgage

2. Repair the house with private money (no serious repairs only updating)

3. List and Sell

4. pay the private lender

4. Earn a JV Fee of $10K or so

5. Pay the Seller's note off

I am excited to present this as an option to the seller as he has minimal equity and I don’t want to waste the lead.

Thanks Again,

Tim

He's a great help isn't he? I've had a phone conversation with him previously some time ago. I can't even remember if we were talking a deal; I think it was a problem I had that I was really unsure of how to handle. Regardless, I was very relieved to have had a conversation with such an experienced and caring person. Thank you from me as well!

This post has been removed.

Glenn Elliott I personally do not know @Brian Gibbons but I know he's an accomplished investor and coach who also puts out a lot of good stuff. I understand your disappointment with your low "rate of return" but I'd recommend giving it more time just like any other business. I too had in the past paid a lot of money for home study courses and to a lot of "guru's" as well so I feel your concern.

Most of the times though, it was my fault in not being ready to commit adequate time to the business. To be honest, I REI is not easy at all, especially on the creative side (because most sellers are scared as a result of scams and/or brainwashing by attorneys, CPA's, realtors and even churches! LOL)

If you follow his processes and training to the letter, you'll definitely have some success. Things changed for me when I began to focus on the things that made me money such as marketing, sales and closing deals; I'd recommend doing so as well and doing them consistently day-in day-out. I know for sure that there's a lot of BS gurus out there but I'm 100% sure @Brian Gibbons is not one of them. Also if you have any concerns, take it up with his office.

To your success,

Dayo F Osibamowo

@Brian Gibbons is wonderful!  He's so ready and willing to help or just lend an ear and provide feedback.  Thanks for the thread giving us the opportunity to say so!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.