What do I do when I have to many leads?

5 Replies

I am generating 10 to 15 leads per week per territory yet I can't seem to find the right investors to partner up. Are the any investors that are truely transactional engineers and can close on the motivated seller leads that I produce?  

@Brian Sinclair I'm a firm believer that if the deals are actual deals then the properties will sell... Keep networking your area and reach out to agents and others who can help. Not a bad problem to have.

@Brian Sinclair

Just wondering:

What do you qualify as a lead? What defines a motivated seller? What are they saying would be the best solution for them? Are they willing to sell on terms? Why would you build leads without a solution or exit strategy?   

@Nick Britton - The problem here is that I don't have a single target market. I can produce these leads in any market and I am looking to expand into other markets but it is hard to find investors with the diversity of enough of knowledge to be considered transaction engineers.

@Nathan Weaver - These are sellers who are responding to marketing of "I buy houses". The rest of your questions are to broad. Each seller is different. You have to be a transaction engineer to solution the situation. Once you know the "Why are they selling" and "What do they need" then you have to engineer the solution. We offer 4 basic routes, 1. Wholesale , 2. Lease Option , 3. Seller Financing , 4. MLS Listing

@Brian Sinclair Sounds Good. How many of these leads do you have under contract currently? If you use either a Wholesale, Owner Financing or Lease Option, what exactly do you need from an investor? 

@Nathan Weaver , I put at least 1 property under contract every week per territory that I am marketing to. I need other investors because I want to expand into their market with them. I can supply seller leads and the buyer, they get the seller under contract and be the boots on the ground. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.