Calculator

3 Replies

Hello and happy holidays!! My question is which calculator tool is best for sandwich lease options. I'm trying to learn how to crunch numbers and I'm very excited to see you have a tool right here!

Thank you;

Antoinnette

Let me ask you, what is your reasoning for wanting to do a sandwich lease option, rather than buying the home with creative financing, and then selling that home as a lease option once you own?

@Antoinette Thomas

being an agent in FL

You can as a principal, do 

Sandwich lease options, lease option assignments, sub2, land contracts, note and a mortgage, installment sale on free and clear houses

Also as an agent you can list for lease option, lease purchase, land contract, etc and get a 

Originally posted by @Antoinette Thomas :

Hello and happy holidays!! My question is which calculator tool is best for sandwich lease options. I'm trying to learn how to crunch numbers and I'm very excited to see you have a tool right here!

Thank you;

Antoinnette

i also have the same question, and i see that no one has answered it yet. Hopefully someone will this time. So the question is will the rental calculator work for lease option deals or is there a better one to use ? thank you