Need help with first Sub 2 deal!

30 Replies

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :
YUp I did a bunch of these over the years lease to purchase probably over 100 to 150 of them its a glorified rental.. I can count on one hand the amount of folks that actually bought..  I just cringe when I see people think they can set this up like they are going to create a win for the buyer.. the buyer simply never executes if they can buy they go buy a new construction house that is all nice and new not some old rental.

Once again, what the hell is going on in America? @Roy Cleeves and I met up last week to discuss our rent to own businesses and we both have found that tenant/buyers almost always close. The only cases where they don't is if the couple breaks up, or one of them dies, or they get sick and can't work. They don't just not close and walk away from their deposits for kicks!

Originally posted by @Doug Pretorius :
Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:
YUp I did a bunch of these over the years lease to purchase probably over 100 to 150 of them its a glorified rental.. I can count on one hand the amount of folks that actually bought..  I just cringe when I see people think they can set this up like they are going to create a win for the buyer.. the buyer simply never executes if they can buy they go buy a new construction house that is all nice and new not some old rental.

Once again, what the hell is going on in America? @Roy Cleeves and I met up last week to discuss our rent to own businesses and we both have found that tenant/buyers almost always close. The only cases where they don't is if the couple breaks up, or one of them dies, or they get sick and can't work. They don't just not close and walk away from their deposits for kicks!

because in America these are almost always credit challenged and they just never get their act together.. you live in a bubble In CA that's why your default rate on mortgages is next to nothing.. just drive through any inner city in America urban core area and you will get the drift.

Because the American government makes it almost impossible for you to get ahead in life and own anything here. America is not what it's disguised to be but we will not get into all that here.