Military Investing

228 Posts 26 Discussions

Forum Summary

Are you in the Military and want to talk about investing while serving? Have questions about your VA Loan benefits or managing rentals long distance? Want to discuss military-specific tax scenarios? Ask your questions here.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Investing in Washington State / Tacoma / JBLM Casey Murray Casey Murray 13 about 10 hours Jump to last post
Considering a TSP Loan Jim Freeman Jim Freeman 3 about 16 hours Jump to last post
How to I invest from overseas? Dustin Schrag Dustin Schrag 6 1 day Jump to last post
Will the military take away from me as a real estate investor? Jesse Harms Jesse Harms 13 1 day Jump to last post
Using the VA Loan in Santa Clara County, CA Chris Mason Chris Mason 3 2 days Jump to last post
Can I still use my VA loan? Steve StMartin Steve StMartin 5 3 days Jump to last post
Renting near military bases Roger Poole Roger Poole 7 3 days Jump to last post
Va construction loan in NJ? Frank Fiallo Frank Fiallo 0 3 days Jump to last post
VA home loan? one time use? or multiple? Marshall Martinez Marshall Martinez 7 4 days Jump to last post
VA Loan for 2-4 units, what you need to know. Active or EAS'd. Eric Giovannucci Eric Giovannucci 12 4 days Jump to last post
Need Help finding agent Jailen Holt Jailen Holt 3 5 days Jump to last post
Leaving on deployment Blair G. Blair G. 5 7 days Jump to last post
Purchasing Multi-Family with VA loan Chris Mason Chris Mason 2 8 days Jump to last post
Business Entity Question - Colorado real estate attorney needed Elise Allen Elise Allen 7 9 days Jump to last post
Retiring soon from USMC and excited to learn about real etate Maurice Remillard Maurice Remillard 20 9 days Jump to last post
Closed on my first property! Adam Treece Adam Treece 27 10 days Jump to last post
🚨New investor In the Hampton Roads, Va🚨 Jovan White Jovan White 6 11 days Jump to last post
Investing in sfh rentals Adam Whalen Adam Whalen 8 12 days Jump to last post
Investment property/Military/Bozeman MT Alan Brown Alan Brown 3 12 days Jump to last post
Can I use my VA loan while living abroad? Jonna Weber Jonna Weber 6 12 days Jump to last post
New Member - 1st Home - Own to Rent Toby Mims Toby Mims 8 12 days Jump to last post
Real Estate Training on the Air Force Portal Troy Gonzalez Troy Gonzalez 4 12 days Jump to last post
Looking to JV with experienced Investors Ruth Bayang Ruth Bayang 1 13 days Jump to last post
New to REI in the military, here is my scenario Kyle Jenkins Kyle Jenkins 10 15 days Jump to last post
Military Investor returning to US - seeking Gulf Coast meet ups Gregory Thompson Gregory Thompson 9 15 days Jump to last post