Military Investing

1.7K Posts 164 Discussions

Forum Summary

Are you in the Military and want to talk about investing while serving? Have questions about your VA Loan benefits or managing rentals long distance? Want to discuss military-specific tax scenarios? Ask your questions here.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION HELOC Ryan Phillips Ryan Phillips 8 about 1 hour Jump to last post
DOD Contractor (Germany) James Wachob James Wachob 2 about 20 hours Jump to last post
Use BAH From GI Bill To Buy A House While I Go To School? Ben Biggs Ben Biggs 7 about 22 hours Jump to last post
Refinancing from VA loan to conventional loan Ben Biggs Ben Biggs 6 about 22 hours Jump to last post
Military overseas and VA loan Ben Biggs Ben Biggs 6 about 23 hours Jump to last post
Streamline/IRRRL Conversion Time Requirements Chris Mason Chris Mason 4 about 23 hours Jump to last post
Is buying in Germany a good idea Sean Krause Sean Krause 2 1 day Jump to last post
Can you rent a house purchased with VA loan? Matthew Spyker Matthew Spyker 10 1 day Jump to last post
Officially Licensed and Separating!! Lee Nguyen Lee Nguyen 6 2 days Jump to last post
CURRENTLY DEPLOYED. LEARNING, TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING ... William Kelly William Kelly 5 4 days Jump to last post
Interested after reading House Hacking Lee Nguyen Lee Nguyen 7 5 days Jump to last post
Investing out of country Jeff Galen Jeff Galen 4 5 days Jump to last post
How am I going to afford this ?? Shamell James Shamell James 6 6 days Jump to last post
Purchasing a multi-family in Norfolk, VA Maya Dib Maya Dib 7 9 days Jump to last post
VA loan required stay Shawn Devoid Shawn Devoid 5 10 days Jump to last post
Is it Possibles to Cash Flow with the VA Loan? Shawn Devoid Shawn Devoid 5 10 days Jump to last post
BHA when calculating for loans Shawn Devoid Shawn Devoid 2 10 days Jump to last post
Can I use my va loan for multi-family properties Joseph Murphy Joseph Murphy 5 11 days Jump to last post
VA foreclosure market James Pappas James Pappas 3 12 days Jump to last post
How do I manage 10+ units? Cameron Hayes Cameron Hayes 5 15 days Jump to last post
VA Streamline Program Chris Mason Chris Mason 10 17 days Jump to last post
3.5/20% w/ lower mortage or 0% with high mortage? Kevin Phu Kevin Phu 9 17 days Jump to last post
Active Duty - First Deal - House Hack Ian R. Ian R. 7 20 days Jump to last post
Can my husband and I use a VA loan and THEN an FHA loan? Kwadwo Kyeremateng Kwadwo Kyeremateng 7 20 days Jump to last post
Cosigning a VA Loan to meet qualifications Kevin Fox Kevin Fox 4 20 days Jump to last post