Military Investing

843 Posts 76 Discussions

Forum Summary

Are you in the Military and want to talk about investing while serving? Have questions about your VA Loan benefits or managing rentals long distance? Want to discuss military-specific tax scenarios? Ask your questions here.

Discussion Last Post Replies Last Activity
Va Loan / House hacking Melvin Noriega Melvin Noriega 3 about 4 hours Jump to last post
Purchasing Mobile Home Park, out of state, deployed Ben Roddey Ben Roddey 5 about 5 hours Jump to last post
Side by side duplexes as a quad for VA Loan Chris Mason Chris Mason 3 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Veterans first mortgage Kyle Rountree Kyle Rountree 1 about 15 hours Jump to last post
Burlington county Nj Melvin Noriega Melvin Noriega 1 1 day Jump to last post
Best Rates for VA? Who should I use as my lender? Michael Macklin Michael Macklin 7 2 days Jump to last post
Considering a TSP Loan Dustin Schrag Dustin Schrag 28 2 days Jump to last post
Refinance or Equity line of credit to raise money for downpayment Chris Mason Chris Mason 2 3 days Jump to last post
More than one VA loan question Melvin Noriega Melvin Noriega 5 4 days Jump to last post
Chicago General Contractor Jaclyn McClellan Jaclyn McClellan 4 5 days Jump to last post
Investing with the V.A. home loan Adrian Fajardo Adrian Fajardo 30 6 days Jump to last post
Moving to Baltimore/Ft Meade area Nicole W. Nicole W. 15 6 days Jump to last post
Can I still use my VA loan? Russell Gronsky Russell Gronsky 7 7 days Jump to last post
VA loan refi to FHA and repeat Nathan Waters Nathan Waters 21 8 days Jump to last post
VA Loan or Conventional? Bryan Otteson Bryan Otteson 14 8 days Jump to last post
Discouraged about long distance property management Jeff B. Jeff B. 18 9 days Jump to last post
Purchasing at auction with a VA loan Mike B. Mike B. 4 9 days Jump to last post
Military capital gains Kenneth Hynes Kenneth Hynes 7 9 days Jump to last post
Does military retirement pay count as W-2 income for life? Kenneth Hynes Kenneth Hynes 8 9 days Jump to last post
VA Loan for 2-4 units, what you need to know. Active or EAS'd. Clarissa Butler Clarissa Butler 29 9 days Jump to last post
Military first time renno Erik Price Erik Price 7 11 days Jump to last post
Using VA home loan to finance a deal Joseph Rath Joseph Rath 5 12 days Jump to last post
Question on House hacking Adrian Fajardo Adrian Fajardo 13 12 days Jump to last post
Experiences of using a VA loan Marshall Martinez Marshall Martinez 31 12 days Jump to last post
VA loan/ equity question Jonathan W. Jonathan W. 3 14 days Jump to last post