Mastermind/ Meet-Up For Veterans and Active Duty

Military Investing 55 Replies

I am not sure if something like this has been started yet, but if it has I would like to join it!

However, if it hasn't I would like to create something where past and current military members can meet up through skype or some other software and we can talk and discuss everything about real estate from past deals to advice to newer investors. 

Let me know if you are interested and I will work on making something happen if enough people get into it.

Count me in! Predictably my schedule is unpredictable, but I'll join in from GMT when able.

This sounds like a great Idea. I keep missing my local REIA meetings due to foreign travel. I'm in for sure.

Currently GMT +2 with a weird work schedule but I'd be interested in a small vidcon to share ideas and information.  Been trying to find ways to do this locally, but the interest just isn't there or I'm not vocalizing enough.

I would be interested as well. currently GMT +3

I would be in as well

Great idea! Count me in.

Medium 400dpilogoDexter M., Marcus Buys Houses LLC | [email protected] | 4047172258

I'm really glad that you all are interested! Do you all have any ideas on what we can all use universally to keep in contact and use to chat? Maybe some sort of group chat would work for all of us to set up meetings together

I'm in!

Medium restorationcapital vertical logo square pngAndrew Kiblin, Restoration Capital, LLC | [email protected] | http://www.restorationcapital.com/

What topics do we what to discuss? What is our agenda: networking, flipping, partnerships, etc. 

I'm interested. I will follow this thread to see where it goes. I know there are apps such as "oovoo" that allow multiple people to bridge together.
I'm currently active duty out of Fort Bragg. Been investing for 3 years and accumulated 8 rentals. I have a lot to learn and experience to share.

I think Google Hangouts allows multiple people.  I'm in CA, but this sounds interesting!

Following!

[email protected] | (831) 224‑3694 | http://greghamerrealtor.com | CA Agent # 02020552

Good afternoon team,I have four rentals. One three plex, one four plex, two single families, and I am in the process of selling one of the SFR for a 6 plex via a 1031 exchange. I am not seasoned but I have a bunch of knowledge.

I'm in. Haven't started investing yet. Just trying to understand the ropes and patiently waiting for my next PCS to happen in 1.5yrs so I can start. CST time zone here.

I'm in.  I'm currently GMT +1.   Good initiative, I have only one person on active duty that I can bounce ideas off of.  How about conference calling with skype?

Team,

Conference calling would work, I am GMT-5 here on the east coast and about to transfer to DC. We would need a "secretary" to write down the topics discussed and someone to run topics to ground. Bottom line here is we all want to make money or more money via knowledge sharing, partnering, joint ventures, lessons learned and grow from our bond of military brothers and sisters to eventually business savvy entrepreneurs. Thank you.

Very respectfully,

I'm down too

I'm interested. I recently found BP. I have been trying to learn as much as possible so that when I'm back stateside (4 months) I can begin investing in real estate. GMT +9

Currently deployed so this is defiantly something I want to be a part of.

Great that we are all showing interest. Now we need to act. I think we should we start with skype and as we become more "professional" move on to a stronger venue. 

Cheers,

J Q

Dylan, 

Prior military here. Thanks to everyone here for their service. I do real estate consulting to brokerages and online training for them via clickmeeting.com Can accommodate up to 25 attendee's and could make you the administrator for the meeting. Happy to set up the meeting on your behalf for the group if this is of use. Feel free to drop me a note if you want to talk through ideas.