Need a good property manager near Fort Bragg NC

6 Replies

Hey BP family!

I'm currently a Captains Career Course student at the Army Logistics University (Ft. Lee VA) on orders to Korea with a report date of 3 March 2018. I am looking for a good property manager for my two single family houses in NC. One is in Sanford NC and the other is in Fayetteville NC. If anyone has a recommendation please let me know.

Thanks

Sasha

This post has been removed.

@Sasha-Al Lee have you tried posting this topic in the "North Carolina" forum?  That might get you better responses than here.

Great idea ... I’m kinda new still figuring this app out thanks

@Sasha-Al Lee , my wife has been in property management for several years now and are planning on starting our own company. I'm serving at Fort Bragg as well and will be here for the full 20 (my unit is only stationed at bragg...yay). I specialize in marketing and operations while my wife specializes in management. If you're looking for a dependable manager, let us know! We will be starting out at a lower late to beat the competition and earn our business going forward. Together we have the following capabilities:

-relationships with local contractors

-well-versed with social marketing 

-great screening formula used to qualify tenants 

-in house photography to market your home

-We offer mini-modeling to make your home more attractive

-only charge management fee while property is occupied

Thanks,

Navid

@Sasha-Al Lee   I have a home there and can tell you a property anage to avoid ..

@Navid A.    you taking o new clients , and what is your procedure to take over a home that has existing tenant in it ? 

@Kenneth Hynes , The first thing to do is to go over the current lease in detail and ensure all the correct provisions and protections are in place. If the property suits our management style, we would then take over tenant communication and accounts receivables. A market analysis will be conducted to ensure the property is being leased at market value. If the current tenant is underpaying rent below market value, we will send out a notification 60 days prior to the termination of the existing lease informing them that rent will be increased. Or, if we deem necessary, if the tenant has caused problems in the past or has a history of late payments, we will then issue a non-renewal notification and begin to market the home for new applications which will then undergo our screening process. 

I hope that helps answers your question, not sure if you had a more specific question or not? Cheers. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here