Phoenix area Agent/Investor

4 Replies

Hello everyone, 

I am a military member who will be moving to the area here in the next few months and am looking to start some investing in the area. I currently own a 4-plex in Atlanta, but as I will be living in the Phoenix area for the next few years, I would like to find a SFR that would be a good investment for when I eventually move from the area.

I'm looking for an agent/investor who is familiar with the area and can help me find my way around a bit, and hopefully find the right deal.  Any help or leads would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'd be happy to help. I am a realtor and also in the flipping business. I sent you a pm.

Hi @Adam Treece

Firstly, as a former military member myself, thank you for your service!

I'm an agent in Phoenix and I work with a lot of investors as well. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up and I'll do my best to help in any way I can.

@Adam Treece

How familiar are you with the Phoenix area? It's REALLY big... like an hour drive from one side to the other... and that's on the freeway with no traffic!

The most important consideration when moving here is proximity to work, so definitely try to look within 15 minutes of your base.

Sure, maybe you'll get 2-3% by investing in some other hot neighborhood further away, but your time is incredibly valuable and it will really add up over the years. 

Let us know what areas you were thinking or what budget you're working with and we'll try to get you pointed in the right direction :-)

@Adam Treece Welcome to the valley Adam. I'm an Army veteran myself and now a full-time Realtor. I'm very familiar with SFR especially if you're looking to get something around Luke AFB and potentially keep it as a rental to future military personnel.

Let me know if you have time to chat about what you're looking for.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here