Who is Active around Lejuene

4 Replies

Hey guys I'm new to real estate investing and trying to get into wholesaling looking for some like minded people to meet up with maybe do some offshore fishing or catch a beer. Sending out my first mailing next week so I'm pretty stoked. Let me know if you want to meet up.

@Zackary C Dunn If you aren't finding any military specific folks in the area, try reaching out to the local REI group. There are some local North Carolina forums you may want to try instead. Best of luck!

@Zackary C Dunn

Are you looking to wholesale? I own several properties around Jacksonville from when I was stationed there and have a PM that I actually like so I wouldn't mind adding to my portfolio there for the right deal.

Check out the Facebook group "Bigger Pockets Military Real Estate Investing Mastermind".

Also, I'm not sure if you are doing letters or postcards, but my first mailing was postcards. When I received the example, I scanned it, and threw those images into a Craigslist post. So far, I have noticed that I receive around the same number of calls from the Craigslist post as I do from the actual postcards. So, I doubled my leads for free. I hope this helps! Good luck brother

@Zackary C Dunn

First and foremost, you'll need the following:

1. 1,000 ft of beach line

2.  3 sky hooks

3.  1 pric E-7

Once you have these items, hurry up and hump out to LZ Albatross and wait! ha

Contact me and I'll give you advice that you absolute will not get from anyone else.

You know why I'm willing to do this for you.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here