Investing in Clarksville,TN

6 Replies

Good Afternoon, I am looking to start investing in the Clarksville area within the next 6 months. I have Ben watching the market for over a year and all of the small multi family homes have Ben selling very fast. Is there anyone in the area that has an MLS I can have access to prior to it hitting Redfin ? I have already been approved by my lender and I am ready to invest as soon as possible !

This post has been removed.

Hello, I am looking to invest in Clarksville, TN and would also be interested in a similar list. Specifically would like the MLS before it hits Redfin. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I've seen a lot of posts that are talking about Clarksville, TN. I'm curious why so much interest. Besides a military base, what else is there that is stimulating the economy? Are there any other major industries / employment there? I'm assuming the price-to-rent ratios are good for rentals, but what else is driving people to investing here? 

Hi Stuart, 
Clarksville has Hankook, LG, Google, APSU as well as many other companies that have really help our economy. Fort Campbell is a major job provider and the fact that we are only 45 mins away from Nashville really helps. 
Regards,
Ron Dayley 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here