User Stats

Votes
Becky Brown
Votes |
Asheville Area STR Investors

Becky Brown
Posted Nov 22 2021, 11:15

Hello 

My partner and I are looking for our first Short Term Rental in Asheville area (Mars Hill, Maggie Valley, surrounding towns) and we will be in town from December 3-8.  We will unfortunately miss the regularly scheduled meetup but if anyone is interested in a spontaneous meetup on Monday or Tuesday evening - we would love to grab a beer and chat.  Let me know if you are interested.  

If you are a remote investor, we would love to schedule a call to share experiences and network If you are open to it.

Becky

User Stats

Votes
Mike Szabo
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Nov 22 2021, 11:33

Hello @Becky Brown

If you need any help finding a STR, please let me know. I also operated our properties remotely at one point so I can give some insight on that. I would be up for grabbing a beer next week.

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Lockaby
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Nov 22 2021, 11:55

C'mon @Derek Robinson @Darren Smitherman @Jake DiSabatino @Nathan Toothaker @Mitch Davidson help 'em out!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mitch Davidson
  • Lender
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Nov 22 2021, 12:07

@Becky Brown, would enjoy getting together with you and Jason when you're in town, as well as anyone else on this thread. Maybe Tuesday morning, the 7th, for coffee, or beer that evening.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Toothaker
  • Investor
  • Black Mountain, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Black Mountain, NC
Replied Nov 22 2021, 19:08

@Mitch Davidson @Becky Brown I would be down for coffee on the 7th.

@Jordan Lockaby just helped my wife and I close on our first STR in the Wolf Laurel community in Mars Hill last month. I'd be happy to share my experience so far whether it's in person or on here.

User Stats

Votes
Becky Brown
Votes |
Replied Nov 23 2021, 01:36

Thanks @Mitch Davidson - As for December 7 - I will talk to Jason about coffee/beer and we can get it on the books.  @Nathan Toothaker we are working with Jordan as well and would love to learn your experience since we are also working on our first STR.

Looking forward to meeting soon.

Becky

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bafia
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Nov 26 2021, 18:53

I live in Raleigh and won't be able to make a trip the week you're in town, but we have several STRs in Western NC (Mars Hill & Burnsville) and happy to jump on a Zoom call to answer any questions about the area.  You've got some good name mentioned above!

User Stats

Votes
Kelsey Maren
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Nov 29 2021, 07:20

I live in Raleigh as well and am set to close in January on my first STR outside of Asheville (Black Mountain). I probably won't be in the area next week but will touch base with @Mitch Davidson if plans change.  

Like @Joseph Bafia I'd be happy to jump on a zoom call and talk STRs in the area!

User Stats

Votes
Josh Myrick
  • Property Manager
  • Fairview Nc
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Fairview Nc
Replied Nov 4 2022, 17:42

Welcome to area!!! 

Won't be able to meet during those days but wanted to say we are available for a phone whenever you need. We are a local, family run property management company. Have an STR in Fairview, And Black Mountain, currently looking into one in Mars Hill. We also run a mid term rental in Asheville.

Feel free to pick our brains. We are happy to give advice, assistance, and contacts for great cleaners and the like.

Wish you the best.