Property management software

10 Replies

There is so many property management software out there for rental properties all offering nothing

but big promises most I find, just fail to deliver, has anyone came across any great product lately?

@Brian Halstead , you might want to start by letting everyone here know exactly what it is you are requiring in a property management software system. That info will help us identify an appropriate application that we can let you know about from experience. I will let you know about an app that I am currently using and find that works for what I was looking for. It's called RentecDirect. Hope this helps.

@Brian Woods , I wasn't clear was I, what I want is that personal touch a software with flexibility

that adopts and give users the ability not just to scale up and down but to change features but

remain solid at the core.

I don't see it out there at all, I think I will pitch it to a software developer that can add

that flexibility instead of the cookie cut, generic software. 

I appreciate you telling me what you are using, I will give it a look but have you are @David Lecko tried

rentalutions? I found advertising here on BiggerPocktets. I know a few of the advertisers here personally

and let's just say they are they are far from perfect.

This post has been removed.

Hi Brian. We use TenantCloud and have been very satisfied. I've been with them for 2 years and have seen them progress and adapt during that time. 

How many units do you need to manage?

Do you plan to "strongly encourage" tenants to pay online (ACH etc.)? I highly recommend that - this is a major factor in my choosing TC. I also appreciate the communication platform and maintenance request app. 

Cheers and much success.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here