Granite Counter Tops in Soutern MD?

7 Replies

I'm finishing up my rehab and am running over budget on a few things. I don't want to break the bank but I really need that modern look. Does anyone know of at least moderate prices for granite in the Southern Maryland region?

Thanks

I added an island to my rental here in southern MD recently.  I matched the builder granite which was Uba Tuba for $40/sq ft from Lowes installed with a minimum purchase of 25 sq ft.  I'm sure you already checked there but it is a possibility if you are willing to go with common granite colors.  Good luck.

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

Depending on the layout & how conducive it is to 'remnants' we found a small operation was more than willing to work with us, $21sq ft. Their shop electric was running $500/mo & needed to make some 'cash' to pay the bills. Plus I surmised that a couple of their polishers/cutters work off the books for cash.

After a few meetings I discovered the owner is into flipping homes to make extra money!!! 

I recommended our REI attorney after hearing what his was charging for a close & searches.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you