contractor

6 Replies

Does any one know a reliable contractor in the Orlando area?

@Paul Doane  

Funny, I just posted the same thing this morning!  I'm getting a few bids for my current project, and I will keep you updated with my experiences.

Side note: you can search the forums for what you're looking for, i.e. "orlando contractor"

You can also set up keyword alerts to be notified when someone posts about something you're interested in.

What are you looking to do in Orlando?

What are you looking to have done?  I am a GC and might be able to help depending on the scope of work you are looking for.

Tks Andy Looking to buy and hold but need someone to cost out and do the work. Mostly refurbishing

Hi @Andrew Katzman Im a flipper in Central Fl. Would you be interested in giving me a bid or even an estimate on a house Im looking to acquire in Minneola? Im looking for a couple more contractors to add to my network. Let me know if your interested or know someone who is. Thanks alot. Email me at [email protected]

I appreciate the offer, but Minneola is a little too far for us to go.  If you have anything closer to the Orlando area - I'd be happy to give you a bid.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you