Finding Buyers For My Wholesaling Business

2 Replies

Hi so I'm pretty new to wholesaling, and I need help. Once I acquire a property under contract, how do I find buyers for the property? What are the sources I could use to find these buyers?

Networking, Craigslist,  Local Real Estate meetups. 

Do not focus on finding buyers first.  If you get a real deal(which is tough and why most wholesalers quit), finding a buyer will be easy. 

If I  had a dollar for every wholesalers  Buyers list I was on that never sent me a potential deal,  I'd get to retire now. 

Hi Jesus

I think is GREAT that you have decided to pursue your goal. You are correct. You CAN do anything you put your mind to. Real Estate can be a very lucrative business for those who are willing to do what it takes to make it happen. I would suggest you join a couple of Meetup groups and surround yourself with like minded individuals. Here is one that I would suggest you look into.  NJREIA  You can learn a lot. There is going to be a free meeting next week if you can attend. You will be able to meet buyers and wholesalers at this meeting and future meetings. Wishing you all the success you desire.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.