Can't find a painter in Buffalo, NY

4 Replies

Anyone know of a good company I can reach out to for painting a 4 unit multifamily?  My property manager has reached out to a few but nobody has come back with a quote or any attempt to see the property or gain the business.  A Buffalo, NY company would work but the property is actually in Lockport, NY which is a little north.  Thanks!

The irony that I own a rental in Henderson and am from Western NY does not escape me.  Welcome to BP!! 

Unfortunately I cannot refer anyone as I self manage just south of Rochester.  But one thing I learned in the podcasts was that everyone follows someone.  Meaning -- if you want to find out who hangs drywall the best, you call painter.  

In your case -- consider finding some flippers or real estate agents perhaps?

I hope that helps.

Too Funny Michael.  My wife is from Western New York and we have family out here, but it is definitely warmer in Henderson as a whole :)  Thanks for the recommendation.

I would stop in your local Sherwin Williams and they would give you great recommendations! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.