Artists, Their Projects and a Little Extra Time on Their Hands

9 Replies

Home For Sale

Leaving this here for your enjoyment.  Browse the pictures - all 56 of them - and let me know if you are rushing to buy this gem, or reaching for your dramamine or migraine pills.

Any one of these features in a house would be kinda cool.  All of them together left me a bit dizzy.

Note - I am not this realtor, this is not my listing and this is not an advertisement to buy this house.

The Hobbit House! What is there not to love? Natural neutral colors, no? But what's up with the disco ball above the staircase? Okay, things getting a little too forestry and psychedelic... no doubt because of the weed grow room. Thanks for sharing. My head is spinning. :-)

The waterfall wall is amazing! The other paintings that give the illusion of bigger rooms are amazing. And the second story forest walls from floor and including the ceiling are amazing. And the mix of stone floors and hardwood floors is amazing. Other than those things, there is too much stone. I do appreciate the dedication and creativity of the owner!

Wow- I'd love to get a look at it in person. It's hard to tell what's stone and what's mural in there sometimes! I agree, it's way over the top. But that fake perspective "alley" over the stove is pretty darn cool. I don't think many people could live in this, but I hope whoever ends up buying it keeps at least some of it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you