Where to find granite for countertops.

3 Replies

I've been to all the big stores, lowes, Home Depot, etc.  They have good deals because the pricing is per foot/ installed and it's really not that bad of a price! My problem is they want sell to me because I only have 15 square feet of countertop and they want cut granite unless you buy 25ft. I live near Charlotte NC. Does anybody know where I can find smaller pieces of granite, have it cut, and installed? Buy the time I buy it, pay someone to cut it, then pay another person to install it I'll pay twice what I would have at the big box store. Any help with this would be great. 

grossest bargin bins   I don't know if there is one by you.  149 for a 6 ft    Countertop depth.  It's only 3/4 thick but it's great for a flip and or rental   My first flip I came for open house and I heard a couple of people say look it has granite.  I had a granite company cut the sink.  All and all 459 for a 10 ft run.    ( it's chinese granite / pre finished slab )

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.