Where to find granite for countertops.

3 Replies

I've been to all the big stores, lowes, Home Depot, etc.  They have good deals because the pricing is per foot/ installed and it's really not that bad of a price! My problem is they want sell to me because I only have 15 square feet of countertop and they want cut granite unless you buy 25ft. I live near Charlotte NC. Does anybody know where I can find smaller pieces of granite, have it cut, and installed? Buy the time I buy it, pay someone to cut it, then pay another person to install it I'll pay twice what I would have at the big box store. Any help with this would be great. 

grossest bargin bins   I don't know if there is one by you.  149 for a 6 ft    Countertop depth.  It's only 3/4 thick but it's great for a flip and or rental   My first flip I came for open house and I heard a couple of people say look it has granite.  I had a granite company cut the sink.  All and all 459 for a 10 ft run.    ( it's chinese granite / pre finished slab )

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here