We are in the process of tearing out to rehab a home and have decided that opening up the wall between the kitchen and living room would be nice. We need a structural engineer and someone to help us with the design layout of the new kitchen, laundry room, half-bath,and living space and the layout of the Master bedroom and master bath.we are in Greensboro North Carolina so we would like someone local.with an architect be the best person for the interior changes?if you have any recommendations or advice please let me know. Thank you very much! Gina