Does Anyone have a Good Video Editor they recommend

3 Replies

I'm looking to do some self storage videos for my website.  Mainly instructional stuff.  Like how to rent self storage.  What size storage unit do I need?  etc.

My plan is to record several of these videos at once and put them on my website to help potential customers with their questions.  I was wondering if anyone had a great video editor they use that is reasonably priced?  I have seen several on Fiverr, but I wasn't sure if anyone had any recommendations

Hi Michael,

This may be a good option: Camtasia

One of the best video editors for windows PC IMO is PowerDirector

There may be less expensive options out there but this is a good place to start.

Good luck!

Thanks @Robert Farris .

I think I did a poor job explaining what I am looking for.  I am looking for someone who is doing this service vs. software for me to perform it.  I know lots of people farm this out on Fiverr and other sites.  I didn't know if anyone had any recommendations of people they have used in the past.

Thanks,

@Michael Rogers

Hey, I loved the podcast! Really woke up a few more brain cells for me!

To your question, I have used Fiverr.com, Elance (now Upwork) and guru.com. I have had very mixed results, but enough tasks have worked out that I keep going back. I have never subbed out video editing but quite a bit of graphic design, ghost-writing and text editing. I have had the best luck when I send a small test job to 2 or 3 different well-recommended providers and see what happens. It's a lot like working with construction subs. Once in a while you find a good one but you have to ask around and test a few. 

Have fun and keep us posted!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide