Hi everyone

Good website for rta. kitchen cabinets
Cheep and good

Thanks.......

what's "cheep"? 

http://www.lilyanncabinets.com/york-cherry-bathroom-vanities.html

Originally posted by @Daria B. :
Originally posted by @Steve Kordish:

http://www.lilyanncabinets.com/york-cherry-bathroo...

Have you used these yourself? How difficult is the assembly? Time value of money to do the assembly -vs- buying pre-assembled ready to hang?

Free kitchen design - nice. :-)

I haven't assembled these myself, only seen as they were being mounted. Very nice.

We use lily ann a lot they are great cabinets. They are dovetail construction so they are easier to put together than most RTA cabinets. Just use glue for the boxes.

Get the project source brand from Lowes and stain them yourself. Absolute best discovery I have made. 

Project source cabinets are cheapest and look fine unfinished.  When they start to show wear they are easy enough to paint.  They are about $100 for a 3 foot base cabinet.

Just priced out Lilyann vs my recent kitchen from Fabuwood. Net was the same, but the Fabuwood were delivered assembled. I've gotten no-name all plywood Chinese cabs for about 2/3 this as long as I was OK with the one "oak" pattern at that price.

I'd like to find a quality frameless in this pricepoint.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Johann Jells :

Just priced out Lilyann vs my recent kitchen from Fabuwood. Net was the same, but the Fabuwood were delivered assembled. I've gotten no-name all plywood Chinese cabs for about 2/3 this as long as I was OK with the one "oak" pattern at that price.

I'd like to find a quality frameless in this pricepoint.

Framless is generally harder to assemble RTA, Fabuwood does make a frameless called Prima, but more expensive.

Who

Why would you want frameless?

Originally posted by @Moe Hirsch :

In a really small kitchen with few cabs, especially few drawers, frameless give more usable space. The difference in the actual drawer tray size is dramatic, and you don't get cornerhooked by the frames on your plates or pots. the actual space in a 12 or 15" framed drawer is tiny. I've been using framed for a long time, but recently was in a unit I did more than a a decade ago in HD frameless, and was startled by the available space in the one drawer it had.

Originally posted by @Johann Jells :
Originally posted by @Moe Hirsch:

In a really small kitchen with few cabs, especially few drawers, frameless give more usable space. The difference in the actual drawer tray size is dramatic, and you don't get cornerhooked by the frames on your plates or pots. the actual space in a 12 or 15" framed drawer is tiny. I've been using framed for a long time, but recently was in a unit I did more than a a decade ago in HD frameless, and was startled by the available space in the one drawer it had.

I'm curious to know on a full overlay cabinet and undermont glides what the difference is. 

Originally posted by @Moe Hirsch :
Originally posted by @Johann Jells:
Originally posted by @Moe Hirsch:

I'm curious to know on a full overlay cabinet and undermont glides what the difference is. 

I'd have to wait for an opportunity to get in and measure. Surprisingly there's nothing easily found on the web.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.