• Investor
  • Owasso, OK
Votes |
QuickBooks Online for rental property managers

Mike Wilson
  • Investor
  • Owasso, OK
Posted Jan 31 2016, 19:04

I have several buy & hold properties. I am not a professional in any real estate area, learning as I go. I have enough properties that I need to become more organized on records keeping and overall management. I started with Quicken Rental Property manager and soon realized this is a toy of limited value for me. I downloaded and I am trying to set up QuickBooks Online. I purchased the 'How to use QuickBooks for Rental Properties' for about $100 from Jonathan Wolter, but found that this was not written for QBO. Does anyone know of any good documentation to help a non-accountant setting this up.... Yes, I am aware I can hire an accountant; yes I am aware that I could switch to the older version of Quickbooks. Neither are what I am asking. I need to understand this process and want to learn but need some better reference material. I would consider hiring someone if I found someone that has set this up for rental property managers and come with some level of appropriate accounting qualifications....Thanks

Loading replies...