London yellow brick

6 Replies

Hi! Anyone know how to clean yellow brick?  I used a household power washer but I think it might need more than water to remove the grime.  Any ideas??  Thanks.

@Mags S.

Prosoco makes several masonry cleaners like Sureklean.  Its an acid wash but I don't think this is dyi.  You can call a masonry company to come give you quotes or recommendations how to clean it.  Start light strength and work your way upward or keep repeating at the same level.

https://www.prosoco.com/products/sure-klean-light-duty-concrete-cleaner

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

thanks @Adam Densmore and @Jim Adrian . I'm kinda looking for a no-skill DIY solution. It's a budget rental that I cannot put anymore hired-help monies towards.  

Are these acidic solutions similar to Muriac acid?  I'm frightened of that stuff after reading the warnings. Thanks

@mags s.

Yes it is similar to muriac acid. This is why its not dyi.  Have a mason come out and look at it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you