Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Eric Oswald
  • Thorofare, NJ
Votes |
Suggestions for materials for flip in South Jersey (near Philly)

Eric Oswald
  • Thorofare, NJ
Posted Jun 21 2016, 20:18

Hello BP,

I am in the process of finalizing my first flip in South Jersey, West Deptford Township to be specific, about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia (I add that because I know Philly could have options I can consider). What I am looking for is suggestions on the best places nearby for various materials as I will be doing some of the work myself. I purchased my first property 2 years ago and rehabbed the entire thing prior to moving in but in that case I opened a Home Depot CC and went that route. My question is if anyone has a better suggestion for various materials like granite/quartz, appliances, flooring, HVAC equipment etc. I've had a few people tell me HD could be my best bet for most but thought I would reach out to people who may have found some small local dealers they've done business with.

In addition, if anyone has a suggestion on a reliable and affordable contractor they've worked with, or if anyone who is reading this is one, I will most likely need to sub some work out that I simply cannot complete or do not have the time to. Any help with either of these requests is very much appreciated!

Eric

Loading replies...