• Real Estate Agent
  • Portsmouth, RI
Votes |
I ❤️ Nick Vertucci!!!

Chris StPeter
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portsmouth, RI
Posted Nov 15 2016, 21:45
Just Kidding. Today I went to his free seminar, where they spend 2 hours trying to get you to buy their 3 day course for only $5885. But wait, if you register today, you'll get in for only $1685. Kinda reminds me of @BrandonTurner during his webinar. I know someone is going to reply and say that the Vertucci system is a scam and a waste of time, but I got a sweet smart watch, and a power bank for free, just for going. My kid is going to enjoy those. Plus they gave us a free boxed lunch. I had the ham and honey mustard on focaccia with pickles, spinach and tomatoes. It also came with a delicious chocolate chip cookie, and a bag of chips. I knew going into this free informational session that there was no way I was going to buy anything, but I'm a sucker for freebies. One thing I learned during the rundown of the agenda for the 3 day course is that in the 3 weeks I've been studying real estate investing, I've learned quite a lot. I pretty much knew everything the speaker talked about. The difference between myself and the suckers that forked over their credit cards at the end of the session is that I got almost all of my information for free right here on BiggerPockets. Once I make my first positive income from REI, I'm definitely going to upgrade to the PRO membership (with a discount code, of course), if nothing else, as a way of saying thank you to all the great ppl that work to make this site so informative.

Loading replies...