Jeffrey Jahelka
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
New to Real Estate Investing-Building a Network

Jeffrey Jahelka
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Mar 20 2017, 15:44

Good afternoon, All. 

My name is Jeff Jahelka, and along with my wife Courtney, we are going to start a Real Estate Investment company.  My goals are simple....

Short term - Education.  We are financially comfortable to make this a full time venture, so we are prepared to make small investments and small returns to learn how the contracts work.  Trial

Short Term-Build a Nationwide Network.  If you are interested in working with us, let us know.  We want to broker investments nation wide.   In the early stages of our business, we are willing to broker favorable deals to build a network of trust and future business deals.  Additionally, if you just want to know someone who is in the same business as you and want to share experiences, that's us.  

Long Term-Commercial Real Estate Investment.  As we learn the craft of brokering deals, we want to continue to go into the deeper waters.  We want to take calculated risks for potentially bigger paydays.

All told, we just want to be our own bosses in control of our own destinies.  We are both young retirees with children ready to go to college.  We want to be able to enjoy the next ten years building for our future.  What better way than in Real Estate!

Loading replies...