Looking for Windows, HVAC & water heaters in Indy

1 Reply

Hello BP! My partner and I are working on our first project and are looking for high efficiency replacement windows for a project duplex in Indianapolis. Does anyone know of a good, affordable source for windows, HVAC & water heaters? We're looking for a builder's liquidation sale or something like that. Also looking for high efficiency (90+) HVAC sets and water heaters. It's a duplex so need 2 complete sets. Please help if you can. Thanks!

If it is standard sizes you honestly can't beat the big box stores. Sometimes I get a deal on siding or windows but not too much. Big box guys buy in such bulk they have good prices. If you have a commercial account you should get at least 5% off. Over 50k spend you get 10%-15%.

Whatever you do don't go to that place in Lebanon. When I was a hungry and dumber I bought dozens of furnaces and water heaters super cheap. Thought I was a genius. Since replaced most of them after two years of use. Seriously, the siren song of half price mechanicals is seductive, but if it's too good to be good it usually is. Ha

Good luck on the project. Double rehabs are my favorite. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here