Sending Out Direct Mail

1 Reply

Hi i'm in California. I'm getting ready to send about 3,500 mailers over the next 3 months. Where is everyone getting their stamps and at what price ? Also, If you can also answer my next question that would be great as well. Do you have experience with DirectMail2.0?

@Brandon Flores Valencia

Are you doing all the work yourself? Full service direct mail with first class postage can be as low as ~40cents. If you want tips and tricks that are key for your direct mail campaign, I'd be happy to provide. For example, I have a checklist of things you need to prepare prior to your direct mail to increase the odds of success, and a direct mail game plan if you're new. Also scripts on how to process your call inflow if you're unfamiliar with talking to sellers and listening for distress/motivation.

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you