Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Jay Santos
Votes |
NEW TO REAL ESTATE - looking to get my feet wet!

Jay Santos
Posted Jun 29 2018, 09:56
Looking to get started in Real Estate. Little background about myself I’ve been working in sales for 6 years now. Working with Companies like Comcast, AT&T, Sprint, NRG, Appliance Repair Services, Lawn Care, And now full time sell vehicles for Volkswagen as well as a fruitful used lot of Audi’s, BMW’s, Porches mostly foreign engineering. Just looking to get my foot in the door and gain as much valuable information. I am good at what I do and only look to either move over into real estate or use it as another stream of income. I’m being mentored currently by a Real Estate Agent but I would like to learn about investing in rental properties as well as multi family properties. And also any advice I can get on real estate in general. Books to read. YouTube videos recommended. ANYTHING. I grew up with nothing, came from a poor home of a single mom who worked hard labor her whole life to provide me the opportunists I have now. I now have a one year old daughter and I’m looking to change her life in much greater ways and keep building on the legacy my mother is leaving behind! If anyone could please provide advice, information it’s truly be appreciated! Thank you!

Loading replies...