I’m ready to get back on track and would love to CONNECT!

16 Replies

Currently back on track as life got busy these past few years. I’d like to connect with other investors in the area of wichita kansas Or kansas city. I live in McPherson kansas, Please introduce yourself and let’s CONNECT!! Thanks!

@Derek Blades awesome! Nice to meet you Derek! Currently getting into doing a few wholesales in that area. I’d like connect, what’s the best way to stay in touch with you, also looking to join a REIA group. Thanks.

Originally posted by @Rafael Rascon :

Jared Viernes Hey Jared! How’s it going? Noticed you’re an Agent, Nice to connect with you. What’s the best way to reach you as well?

All my contact info is at my website in my signature. Also you can find the local REIAs on meetup dot com.

@Rafael Rascon ,

welcome back! I am not physically in the Wichita market but I do have a few properties there. I grew up in Wichita so I have some knowledge of the area. I am a buy and hold forever type of investor. How are you doing and what have you been up to?

@Jimmy Dang Hey Jimmy! Well that’s wonderful and nice to know you’re in the cashflow of investing, definitely someone I’d like work with. I myself been educating myself for the past two years. I started to learn real estate but had transition myself to the digital world and learn everything about online marketing. I had started to run a marketing agency than realized i had no passion for it and real estate was definitely my to go for sure. So now I’m taking everything i learned about marketing and leveraging with my investing journey. How can i stay in touch with you? Thanks!

Originally posted by @Rafael Rascon :

Jimmy Dang Hey Jimmy! Well that’s wonderful and nice to know you’re in the cashflow of investing, definitely someone I’d like work with. I myself been educating myself for the past two years. I started to learn real estate but had transition myself to the digital world and learn everything about online marketing. I had started to run a marketing agency than realized i had no passion for it and real estate was definitely my to go for sure. So now I’m taking everything i learned about marketing and leveraging with my investing journey. How can i stay in touch with you? Thanks!

you can find me on BP. I am on here every day.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you